- The very first thing that pops out is the lines that looks like persons heartbeats. Since, this person is talking about foodborne illness it relates to the topic well. The color are well contrasting with each other, and using minimal amount of words makes it very presentable.
- What I predicted from this graph is that in 2008 there was highest Salmonella, and in 2011 there was highest Listeria, also it looks like that with in few years the blue line will have it highest peak.
- I like mostly everything about this graph, but I wish to see more recent year data on foodborne illness. Also, could have named the x-axis and y-axis.
- The three things I would change is the font size, labeled x and y axis, and change the years to more recent years.
1. The first thing that pops out at me is the different shades of greens and U.S.A map. The second thing that pops out is that the shades are lighter in north than south.
2. The idea that I get by looking at this graph is that the people in north are healthier than the people in south, because of the percentage of obesity drops largely in north. Also, it also makes me think about the lower class, middle class, and upperclass. The more money they have the more resources are available, and that also mean the healthier lifestyle. So, also conveys the message of that north has more resources than south.
3. I like the idea of darker shade goes with higher percentage and so on. However, I wish I saw different shades of color in same format but all different colors.
4. The changes I would like to see is the color, may be add different color with different shade. I would change the font and the may be add more detail about what exactly the person is trying to show with the red outlined box.
Millions of Americans have Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. As the size and proportion of the U.S. population age 65 and older continue to increase, the number of Americans with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias will grow. I picked this data because I believe that raising the awareness of this growing disease is important.The data is illustrated by a pie chart, because it’s easy to read and understand in this style.